A conversation on the Algonquin Park Facebook page about the various High Falls locations throughout Algonquin Park sparked the idea for this post: The High Falls Bucket List.
Did you know that there are six different waterfalls referred to as “High Falls” in Algonquin?
How many have you been to??
Here they are:
- High Falls off Eastern Pines Hiking trial
- High Falls in Carcajou Bay (not listed on map but in several publications)
- High Falls on the York River
- High Falls on the Nipissing River
- High Falls also listed as Gravel Falls on the Oxtongue River ( technically just outside the park boundry)
- High Falls on little bonnechere trail