Atelier Hors-Piste’s mission is to extend the life of your outdoor gear and accessories through a meticulous and reliable service.
Our motivation: contributing to a sustainable future by our services and our choice of materials.
THE OWNER AND ARTISAN
Isabelle Anka-Thibaudeau learned the art of shoe repair with experienced cobblers. Her innate creativity and attention to detail are complemented by the strong environmental awareness she developed during her studies in geography. Indeed, she has been creating, repairing and altering various clothes and accessories for a long time.
As an active outdoor enthusiast, Isabelle understands well the needs of her customers, especially with regards to technical clothing and equipment. Through Atelier Hors-Piste, she hopes to offer customers the choice to purchase responsibly.
REPAIRS / ALTERATIONS
Technical clothing, backpacks, sleeping bags, tents, canvases, footwear, hockey equipment and other leather and fabric accessories.
- Zipper and slider replacement
- Velcro replacement
- Seaming and repair of tears
- Patches on fabric, duvet and leather
- Shortening of sleeves and legs
- Installation of zippers on pockets, underarms, bags, etc.
- Wear guards (knee, buttocks, ankles)
- Resoling (including hiking boots and climbing shoes)
- Replacements (sole, heel, tip)
- Lining of footwear (counters)
- Replacement of loops, rivets, snap fasteners, eyelets
- Polishing and waterproofing of footwear
- Repairs and alterations of any kind
- Unique bags and purses made of recycled leather
- Leather accessories
Follow us on Facebook for pictures of our work.