Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/46/d293175894/htdocs/oo2/wp-content/themes/oo/single-clubs.php on line 101
Located on Kingston’s Inner Harbour, Kingston Rowing Club (KRC) is proud to offer rowing programs for all fitness and experience levels from Learn to Row to high performance. Many of our past and present athletes are members of, or candidates for, the Canadian National Rowing Team. Our athletes, coaches and volunteers have won many awards and continue to strive for excellence in the sport of rowing.
The mission of the Kingston Rowing Club is to promote and develop rowing at all levels in Kingston and area, focusing on excellence in recreation, competition and coaching, and fostering community involvement in the sport.
The core values guiding the club as it strives to meet this goal are:
- Rower-centred – our activities are focused on the best interests of our rowers
- Inclusive – we are inclusive within acknowledged constraints
- Ethical – integrity guides the actions of all our members
- Respectful – we respect the rights and responsibilities of all members of the rowing community
- Fun – we promote a sense of fun in all our programs and activities