- no, in here
Welcome to SKI PONTIAC, an opportunity for cross-country ski and snowshoe enthusiasts to share with family and friends an exciting winter
experience in beautiful Pontiac County.
Nestled within the picturesque grounds of the Pine Lodge Golf Club and the surrounding area, SKI PONTIAC offers over 10km of groomed and tracked cross-country trails.
Come and discover our trails, make new friends and play in Pontiac County.
- ski with a friend
- carry a cell phone and a trail map
- be familiar with the trail and know where you are
- tell someone where and when you are skiing
- carry some emergency supplies
- dress in layers, bring water and snacks
- stay hydrated, watch for frost-bite and hypothermia
- protect your eyes and skin from sun and wind
- snowshoeing is permitted on designated trails
- walking and dogs are prohibited on all groomed trails
- call ‘track’ to request right of way when passing a slower skier
- step off the trail to rest, to wax or to chat
- do not stop on blind corners or at the bottom of hills
- stay on trails to avoid confusing the trail route for other skiers
- keep to the right on double tracked trails
- fill in your sitzmarks (butt prints)