Camping is open to the public 7 days a week!
The Paddler Co-Op is a paddling co-op located on the shores of the Madawaska River, just downriver from Palmer Rapids, one of the best whitewater play spots for kayakers and canoeists around the Ottawa Valley.
Their beautiful facility offers camping to the general public for $14 / person / night. Their campsite features:
- Flat and whitewater river access
- Use of our indoor teaching facility complete with tables, benches and whiteboards
- Covered outdoor sinks with running water
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Large open campfire pit
- Firewood onsite
- Propane BBQ’s
- Picnic Tables
- Access to electrical outlets in the boathouse
- Indoor “Paddler’s Lounge” with wood stove
- Pickeral, Carp, Bass and Lake Trout Fishing
No reservations required, Drop In’s and non-members always welcome