The Ski resort in the Gatineau region
Edelweiss… memorable! Ottawa ski resort flagship, Edelweiss not only offers great challenges to every skier, but also the biggest snow tubing park in the region. New snow guns, a new grooming machine, and an inviting pavilion make this an exceptional experience where families can take pleasure in all of the comforts offered.
Edelweiss is known for…
- « The » reference in the Ottawa/Gatineau region;
- The MSS SNOPRK, the most renowned Snowpark in the Gatineau region;
- Regional winner for « Grand prix du tourisme québécois 2008 »;
- Night skiing at its best, 7 nights;
- 2012-2013: Edelweiss invests more than $500 000 on its trails and tube sliding area. In addition to adding numerous new tube sliding trails, the hill welcomes a brand new boarding carpet increasing the flow of visitors at its foot. In order to stretch the ski season, the hill improves its snow-making system. Skiers, snowboarders and tube sliding lovers will all have a blast this winter.
- 2013-2014: Edelweiss invests in order to offer skiers the best glide ever! The rental department is proud to welcome a brand new HEAD fleet. In order to make the most perfect corduroy on the trails, a brand new groomer joins the family.