The Friends of Gatineau Park are holding a Pink Lake Trail rehabilitation on October 15th, and they’re looking for volunteers to lend a hand!
Saturday October 15 is only 10 days away… Friends of Gatineau Park need at least 15 more volunteers for the rehabilitation project on Pink Lake Trail. See original message bellow for details.
Thank you to the following people who have confirmed that they will be there: Marie-Anne Marin, Allen Richens, Julien Raby, Saif Terai, André Carrier, Janine Rhodes, Georgina Wigley, Ron Lorenson, Doug Williams, Sue Cousineau and Claude Cousineau.
Want to join the team? Please answer this e-mail [actually, email Francois here] and include a phone number where you can be reached.
Need more details to decide? Here is the schedule for the day:
- Get together at the Pink Lake Trail Parking Lot
- Coffee and donuts offered by the NCC
- Welcome, thank you for being here!
- Work Plan for the day & specific instructions- NCC officer
- Walk to the work area
- Work start
- Lunch at one of the trail lookouts – Dont forget to bring your lunch!
- Meet the other volunteers
- Group Picture
- Instructions for the afternoon. Resume work.
- End of the work – A warm welcome to everybody!
Want to spend a nice autumn day in the Park? Register now!